CTEC invites all individuals with an interest in technology and tech-preneurship to become members of the community.
Our members range from tech-preneurs, entrepreneurs, developers, designers, investors, Tech enthusiast and donors They come from different industries in technology.
CTEC’s focus is on networking, technical training, bootcamps, support, professional mentoring and coaching
The diverse nature of our membership enables a variety of perspectives and subjects for discussion at each of our meetings. Most importantly, our membership helps to independently promote awareness and understanding of innovation technology issues in the community.
- Member Meet-Ups – a unique opportunity to discuss a wide range of subjects and perspectives, thanks to CTEC diverse membership
- Sponsorship to paid events
- Free access to your local monthly meeting to share knowledge and network with peers
- Access to CTEC event presentations and resources
- Email alerts of job/internship vacancies in the industry straight to you inbox
- Discounts on information industry events, training, products and services
- Free access to focus groups on specific areas in technology
- Early access to ticketing before general public
- Free Member events
- Voting rights
- Be first to know about events, meetings and standard issues
- Having a viable input into discussions and important decisions
- Free Access to mentorship programsGet Partnered with business organisations when in need of an internship/attachment/job placement